Still owes 9 500

Monday, January 5, 2015

I bought a 2000 Intrepid with 32,700 miles in March of 2003. It now has 49,000 miles.

The oil has been changed every 3,000 (or less) miles.



My oil lamp is now starting to flicker when the car is idling in drive; there are various intermittent electrical problems the dealer cannot find and I can no longer pump gas into

the car! (the tank acts as if its full every time gas filling is attempted).



I know my motor will soon blow up. I can sense it coming - the noises have started, the heater blows luke warm air every once in a while, and the car has been babied like no

other car Ive ever owned and is still a piece of junk. I have read the various sites referencing the well documented problems and Daimler-Crhyslers unwillingness to

stand behind their products.



I owe $9,500 on it and its "extended care" warranty runs out this March (2004)



E-mail your dodge engine story to My Dodge Story. 2.7L engine owners read intrepidhorrorstories.blogspot.com

Related Posts by Categories

0 comments:

Post a Comment